The management, with the full cooperation of all employed personnel, is now conducting a Quality oriented policy. The same will serve the company to establish international authority and recognition, as well as prove itself a reliable “Quality and Service Excellence” software provider by delivering a full spectrum of services in accordance with customer business needs, requests, expectations and all regulatory requirements.
The Quality Policy is structured corresponding to the mission for the organization to be a determining factor in the progress of potential for the IT industry in Bulgaria through constantly improving the competences (knowledge, skills and value system) of employees by stimulating creative activity as well as perfecting all business related processes to meet world class corporate standards.
The Quality policy is founded on the following basic principles: customer oriented behavior, leadership, full involvement of management and personnel, a systematic and process directed approach towards all business activities, constant improvement of processes and unity of goals.
With regard to the execution of the Quality Policy, we will consistently operate towards its actual implementation by achieving the following primary goals:
- Constant improvement of company products and services through optimal involvement from both management and employees on all levels.
- Defining specific requirements, regulating interactions with regard to quality on all levels of management and all personnel, as well as providing the necessary conditions for their implementation.
- Developing competences (knowledge, skills and value system) for the managing and operational personnel, including personal responsibility and precision towards excellence in delivering company services and presenting them to our customers.
- Upholding a positive corporate image before target and wide audiences of the company through founding and maintaining trust and integrity in relations with clients, trade affiliates and all stakeholders.
- Introducing all employees to the Quality policy and their personal responsibilities connected to its execution.
- Improving all business related processes of the company, via constant analysis of results and degree of customer satisfaction, in order to achieve total quality.
- Adherence of all legal and normative regulations applicable to all company activities as well as renowned business practices.
The management ensures the actual execution of the Quality Policy by developing, maintaining and improving a Quality management system in accordance with the ISO 9001:2008 international standard.